Sunday, July 18, 2010

18 JULY 2010...

herm...
just finished my stupid SIGNAL AND SYSTEM's homework...
then i decide to write my blog since there is still have plenty of time for me to do my stuff before sleep..

erm...
don't know what to write...
but obviously today is not my day...
cause i missed the bus back to melacca !!!
the time for me to back to melaka suppose is 5.30pm..
so, i reach there earlier and met up v my friend..
while we chit-chating at there, time is flying~~
when almost 5.30pm the bus driver haven came down and open the bus door for us..
then i thought may be will be delay a bit due to rain like dogs and cats..
but then,
after around 15 minutes like that..
the bus driver finally open the door for us and check ours ticket..
when reach my turn,
i show him my ticket..
then i heard...
" TICKET INI PUKUL 5.30PM. TURUN..!! "
i get shocked !!
then my friend told him that just now didn't have any bus depart to melaka..
then the driver said..." BUS TU DI PLATFORM LAIN !! "
after that, we went to the counter which sell ticket and complain about it...
blah blah blah~~
Blee blee blee~~
blu blu bluuu~~
the final reason that we missed out the bus is..
the bus stop at other platform instead of the platform that they should be stop at and never inform...><
luckily i called my uncle and he is willing to fetch us back to here...
THANKS...

after reach my hostel...
then i started to enjoy my dinner which my mum had prepare for me..
is was nice...YUM YUM...!!
THUMBS UP !!!
after finish my dinner...
then i start to do my homework....

herm...
1 week had gone for this new semester...
is a hard week for me...
UTeM's system had change...
50% coursework 50% final..
is not a big problem me..
cause i will do my best to handle everything as i have to stop complaining...
The credit hour for this semester is 13...
since is too little..
so my coursemate and me had decided to take other subjects so that can make our life become easier when year 3 and year 4...
the subject that we add is POWER ELECTRONICS...
we suppose to study that when year3 but we take it in this semester...
hope it won't be too hard...
CAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE ELECTRICS STUFF....ToT
besides that, we have to register for co-co also..
since we are the last person to be inform that we have to register fr coco..
so we have to rush and register as fast as we can cause others had register for it..
unfortunately, i can't get what i want...
i and register.......SECRET !!!!
and i think i can't back to homwtown everyweek cause of the schedule of this semester...




haiz...so sad about it..
but i think should be okay...
cause im staying with my friend and the same housemate..
THANKS FOR HELPING ME REGISTER AND LET ME STAY WITH YOU GUYS.......><
really wish to change that friday class to Monday...

kay...
i think is enough for today...
Nitez.....

5 comments:

  1. whoa.ur class till so late on fri arrr...so packed leh ur timetable..=S

    ReplyDelete
  2. chen hui~~almost same with last two semesters...
    ling~~ToT

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... same same only lo.... T.T wake up early back late... haha...

    ReplyDelete