Monday, July 26, 2010

a wonderful weekend~~~

erm...
i had just finished my lunch ( bread + milo v oat ).....
healthy ler ?? lolx...
since i got nothing to do...
so, i decide to continue post somrthing about what had happen in this few days...

last weekend...
is the 1st weekend that i choose to stay at here in this semester...
aiks..
at first, i still can't accept this because im one of the member of P.B.S.M....
but force to do so...
because of my timetable and is quite rush for me to back after my class...
HOWEVER, my roommate mr.goh had some idea and plan for that weekend...
this is definetly save me from grow fungus at hostel~~~

on last Friday ( 23/07/2010)
due to lab haven start and class in afternoon had cancel~~
so im back to hostel early on that day...
after that, i had took a SHORT NAP untill around 5pm like that...
then prepared myself and get ready for the 1st day of the PLAN....><
around 6.30pm, mr goh fetch miss ang and me to MMU corner to have our dinner....
i ate fried rice and popia on that day as my dinner cause i didn't took any for lunch~~~
after that, we depart from there to our first destination...
ZOO MELAKA ~~!!!
haha...

since i had visited that zoo before in daytime, so we plan to go at night...
the entrance fee is just rm10 and got no student price at night ><
erm...
i think that rm10 is not that worth because i can't see lots of animals but at least tigers~~~
you can click the link below if you are interested~~
http://www.zoomelaka.gov.my/night/index.php
after saw those animals, mr goh had decide to walk in to the MINI SAFARI~~
but....^^
don't said so much on that at here....hahaa....
unlucky that we were not allow to take any picturesof those animals..
but at least got this...







after that, we decided to go MBMB to begin out photoshoot session since is still early after visited the zoo..
erm..
this is one of the place that i can suggest you all to have photoshoot at there because of it's beauty~~







got feel hor ?? lolx..
since we still not in the mood on that day,
so we went to yum cha withs my beloved coursemate and his beloved~~~lolx...

to be contiue~~

No comments:

Post a Comment